Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED* at the Long Beach Gospel Festival:
- Blankets, Sheets, Chairs & Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Soft-Sided Coolers
- Baby Strollers
The following items are NOT ALLOWED* at Long Beach Gospel Festival::
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Framed Backpacks (Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol)
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds
- Cart s& Tents
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Large Professional Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by a Photo wristband
- Professional/Non-Personal Use Radios or Walkie-Talkies
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods. Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it.
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE