We are proud to announce the 4th Annual Long Beach Gospel Fest. It will be held Sunday, July 19th, 2015 at 10:30 a.m. at Marina Green Park 386 East Shoreline Drive, Long Beach, CA. We are excited to offer vendor booth opportunities. This year’s line up is sure to draw over 30,000 attendees from various social-economic, political, ethnic and gender groups. The 2015 Long Beach Gospel Fest is a prime marketplace for food, merchandise, and non-profit vendors alike. Centrally located across from the Rainbow Lagoon and Shoreline Village, The Long Beach Gospel Fest provides a beautiful backdrop for vendors of all sizes while giving access to a multitude of consumers in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere.
Partnering with the Long Beach Gospel Fest offers these opportunities to increase goodwill and extend impact within this community in a dynamic and personal way. Becoming a vendor ensures your brand will receive maximum exposure and linkage to a positive fixture in the Long Beach culture. Join us in the vibrant beachfront experience as we build authentic community support while helping to build success for every business and consumer involved. For questions contact (562) 591-8778
DEADLINE: JUNE 19, 2015
- All incomplete applications will be returned (Please include ALL permits)
- All payments are made through our website or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopy of your IRS Letter of Determination and/or Resale License must accompany this application.
These items can be uploaded or emailed.
- Submit completed and electronically signed application
- One-Day Business License- Special Event Permit in the City of Long Beach is required.
For more information, please call 562.570.6211 or click here.
- A Certificate of insurance naming Long Beach Gospel Fest and the City of Long Beach as additionally insured